Company : JUMO
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 04 April 2021
JUMO: Communications Internship Programme 2021
The Communications Intern will support the Corporate Affairs department in their diverse content marketing roles as it pertains to global and local in-market requirements. The intern will be responsible for, and gain exposure to, internal and external communications.
We operate a remote first working approach where working remotely is our default way of working. We have co-working spaces available in Cape Town for collaboration and connection and for the use of those who value and want to work out of an office.
- Drafting and proofreading internal communiques
- Proof reading external communications
- Creating content in collaboration with the team
- Uploading content and tracking engagement
- Assisting the Social Media Manager & Content Planner with marketing efforts across external platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google)
- Providing support for external event participation
- Updating the company website from time to time
- Assisting the Head of Content with brainstorming and producing videos
- Acting as support/assistant on Cape Town based video shoots
- Uploading content to our social media and digital platforms
- Submitting purchase order requests and processing invoices for the department
- Compiling ad hoc communications reports in collaboration with the team
- Diploma or Bachelors in English, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or similar preferred.
- Strong writing and editing ability
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as LinkedIn and content management systems such as WordPress.
- Ability to work with Google Suite applications
- Attention to detail
- A collaborative people’s person
- Composure under pressure
- Delivery focused
- Superior executive and time management
- Independent worker with a flair for innovation
- Creative and solutions-driven
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.