We have an exciting opportunity for TVET/FET Graduates with an N6 Certificate in Business Management. This 18 Month’s programme requires dedication and offers in-depth practical on the job training. This experience will allow students to obtain their Diploma’s. We are looking for interns that are specifically interested in gaining practical experience in a Clothing Retail Store environment.
In terms of experience the interns will be trained in various roles and positions pertaining to the functioning of a Clothing Retail store:
- Shop Assistant – 4 months
- Cashier – 4 Months
- Admin Controller – 4 months
- Assistant Store Manager – 4 months
- Store Manager – 2 months
- N 6 Certificate in Business Management from TVET/FET College.
- No Criminal Record.
- SA Citizen.
Include but not limited to:
- The intern will assist with merchandising in all departments as required whilst ensuring a high level of housekeeping is maintained at all times.
- Implement all marketing promotions to ensure maximum sales opportunities are exploited.
- The Intern will be expected to provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed customer needs where possible.
- Promote customer service and an environment conducive to a pleasant shopping experience
- The Intern will be trained on point of sales processing tasks/activities associated with the cashier position.
- He/she will record, registers and attend to general applications with respect to the provision of routine point of sale cahier activities.
- The intern will be trained on in-house systems and software (Dolfin Live & WPRO)
- The Intern will perform general administration, filing and cash handling activities associated with the position of an Admin Controller.
How to Apply
Applications must include:
- A motivational letter, stating why the applicant wants to join Jumbo’s workplace experience program
- A certified ID copy
- Certified copies of qualifications,
- A tax number.
NB. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
CV’s can be sent directly to: [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit jumboclothing.co.za.