Company : Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE)
Location : Sandown, Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: 05 February 2021
JSE: HR / Human Resource Internship programme 2021
Key Purpose:To provide office and process support to the HR team in delivery of Talent practices and processes within the company.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders through various communication methods
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure effective co-ordination of talent management projects.
- Update records and checklists to ensure that deadlines as agreed stakeholders for projects and ad hoc requests are met
- Manage project requests from relevant stakeholders in order to plan and deliver on requirements.
- Research, analyse and prepare proposals/ recommendation on projects for stakeholders
- Report and provide feedback on project deliverables to key stakeholders
- Be an effective team member encouraging team work and freely sharing knowledge
- Visibly live the JSE values contributing to the achievement of divisional objectives
- Manage self in terms of development, delivery and act as a self-starter
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 (Essential)
- National Diploma in Human Resources (Essential)
- 0 – 1 year Planning and Co-ordination experience
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jse.pnet.co.za.