Company: Jones & Wagener
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 31 July 2021
Jones & Wagener: Student Bursaries 2021
Jones & Wagener is offering a limited number of bursaries to South African students studying at South African Universities. The bursaries will cover as a minimum university tuition fees but could also include accommodation and a limited textbook allowance.
The bursary is for students in the following fields of study:
- BEng / BSc Civil Engineering,
Who can Apply?
- Current South African tertiary students and Grade 12 scholars are invited to submit applications.
- The award of bursaries will be carried out based on academic merit, financial need and company specific considerations.
- Applicants who have achieved less than 75% in both Maths and Physical Science will not be considered.
- Jones & Wagener is required to implement Black Economic Empowerment and therefore generally bursaries will be awarded to reflect the population composition of South Africa.
NB. Students studying with Jones & Wagener bursaries may be required to do (six weeks paid vacation work) at our offices in Rivonia or Centurion during the July and/or December recess. After completion of their studies, bursary students will be required to work for Jones & Wagener for a period equal to the period for which the bursary was held.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.