semiconductor design and manufacturing, artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, and non-volatile memory solutions
Company : Intel
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 24 March 2021
Intel: Internship Programme 2021
Intel’s Governments Markets and Trade team has a 1 year opening for a government and policy intern to support the team on policy development and government relations in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The intern will be based in Johannesburg and be responsible for monitoring legislative developments and representing the company on policy legislative and regulatory matters in key countries in Africa, relevant African Institutions, external partners, trade associations and non-governmental organizations.
The position reports to the Government and Policy Director for Africa and receives direction from other Policy Directors as required.
University degree preferably in:
- Public Policy,
- Political Science
- Knowledge of policies impacting the tech sector
- Specific knowledge of privacy and security policies or digital trade policies is highly desirable
- Strong analytical oral and written communication skills and the ability to advocate complex technical and policy issues
- Knowledge or experience of working with African institutions policies legislative processes and government relations in African countries
- Flexible and comfortable working in a cross functional capacity within a fast paced international environment
- Advanced spoken and written English is essential and additional language eg French is an advantage.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.