Table of Contents
Western Cape Department of the Premier – Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing date 26 September 2022
- The Department of the Premier, Western Cape Government has an opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual that will be responsible for administrative functions within the Directorate: Recruitment and Selection.
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification);
Skills & Competencies
- Proven computer literacy in MS Word and Excel;
- Good planning and organising skills;
- Communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Interpersonal skill;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders;
- General office administration;
- Database Management;
- Capture and update expenditure in component;
- Reception duties.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- DOTP 51/2022
- R173 703 per annum (Salary level 5)
- Note on remuneration: Employees’ service benefits or obligations (13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc) are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
- Mr S Petersen at (021) 483 3562
To apply for this job please visit westerncapegov.erecruit.co.