Company : HP
Location : Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Date listed: 14 July 2021
Finance Assistant Graduate Opportunity 2021
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to support our financial department. The responsibilities of a finance assistant include processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
As a Finance Assistant Graduate, you will be an active member of the Africa organization being responsible for processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
- Processing and preparing financial statements
- Overseeing client accounts
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports
- Assisting with audits on financial statements and reports
- Reporting discrepancies
- Preparing payments for employees
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained in the last 12 months in Accounting or Finance area
- Excellent mathematical skills and an understanding of data privacy standards
- Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills.
This Opportunity will offer you:
- A competitive 1 year experience (to start with) to join the diverse Africa Organization to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hp.com.