Company : HomeChoice
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 07 January 2022
HomeChoice: Internship Programme 2022
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for running existing credit risk related reports as well as the further analysis of data in order to determine our customer’s payment performance which will be used for strategic decision-making.
- Work within the credit risk database to analyse customer data
- Provide accurate, valid and informative reporting to the business as required and/ or requested
- Provide analytical support to the senior strategic analysts
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking key risk performance indicators as well as to analyse the portfolio performance
- Testing implementation of credit policy
- Ensure continuous support to various areas of the business including vetting and collections by analysing processes and data to improve efficiencies and assist in reaching company targets.
- Grade 12 / Matric or Equivalent
- Numerate degree e.g Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Actuarial science, Banking, Chemistry, Physics, Information technology or any other degree which equips students with the ability to manipulate data and to apply advanced math skills.
Skills & Competencies:
- Would benefit from courses in advanced mathematics, computer programming, economics, and operations research
- Strong ability to work with data and understand relationships between data elements
- Strong willingness to learn
- Ability to critically analyse and problem solve
- Be able to review own work with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication, assertiveness and judgment skills
- Strong planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Performance-driven and results-orientated with a relentless drive to succeed
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task within a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- A strong can-do attitude and an energetic positive approach
- Flexible benefits to structure your own package
- Creative agile work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Café and lounge area
- Staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit homechoice.mcidirecthire.com.