Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a CSI Co-Ordinator to be based at Airport Industria in the Western Cape. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The successful candidate will be responsible to enhance corporate reputation through the design (provide input), execution and communication of flagship national CSI programmes and budget framework and timeframes through ensuring that CSI processes and standards are consistent with company strategy and BEE objectives.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Experience in corporate social investment.
- 1-2 years administration experience.
A bonus to have:
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
What You’ll do for the Brand:
- Responsible for defining and developing plans that will strengthen a company’s CSI objectives.
- Present plans based on research, cost, considering ideas/strategies. Coordinate the implementation of projects to drive CSI strategy nationally. Ensure team members participate in all CSI efforts.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders/managers/team members necessary to partner with for the effective implementation of projects and informs the CSI stakeholder management plans.
- Responsible for smooth execution of CSI initiatives/events nationally.
- Respond to Charity/NGO requests. Maintain a database of sponsors and beneficiaries.
- Feedback to marketing in order to enhance the brand and exposure from CSI initiatives in local communities.
- Report on CSI spend in line with priorities and ensure alignment to the BEE requirements.
- Reporting: Prepare and submit internal reports to relevant parties.
- Ensure that there is an assessment/follow up after a CSI initiative to promote the societal impact of the projects as per agreements with the beneficiaries and delivery partners.
- Manage CSI Corporate Calendar of Events throughout the year.
- Ensure and maintain organizational compliance with relevant industry and legislative requirements
- Relationship management with the Gambling Boards across all regions to foster and promote sound working relationships.
- This role requires visits to regions as and when required.
- Any other such tasks that might be required.
- Filling of all documentation and reports as required.
- General admin duties and reporting as required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Impressive attention to detail, entailing strong system knowledge.
- Good administration and reporting skills.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit hollywood.simplify.hr.