Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs
The Role 12 month Internship
Acts as primary point of contact for assigned Partner. Drives revenue growth through Partner. Identifies key players within Partner organization, develops relationships and serves as a liaison between Partner and other Hitachi team members. Identifies unique Partner opportunities and seeks to fulfil them while aligning with Vantara’s goals and standards. Educates Partner on solutions, capabilities and tools. Assists with execution against targets.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• University degree from a recognized institution is ideal; however relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
• Experience in Sales/Business Development (either from IT technology vendor, distributor or system integrator perspective) is preferred.
• Knowledge of IT
• Strong business planning and forecasting abilities.
• Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Strong time management skills
• Effective relationship building skills
• Strong leadership and sales skills
• Ability to influence
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
SALES Grad / Intern (PARTNER TEAM)
Experience in Sales/Business Development (either from IT technology vendor, distributor or system integrator perspective) is preferred.