Company : Hitachi Energy
Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
You as a Finance Intern will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Longmeadow, South Africa.
Hitachi Energy South Africa is committed to the development of young talent and seeks to source, develop, and increase their employability in the ever-changing world of work, hence we do our best to place and retain them by providing them with the best working and learning environment that allows them to learn about the business, themselves, and their chosen careers.
- Hitachi Energy South Africa will expose you to not only local but regional operations where you will be paired with qualified and registered professionals to help you transition into a professional space by transferring their knowledge, skills, and attributes to you and help you learn beyond what you learned in the classroom.
- The Finance Graduate will be exposed to many facets of the financial environment but will mainly be focusing on supporting the controlling team within PGGA department.
- The successful candidate will be trained to be highly proficient and agile in the finance domain. Soft skills will be an integral part of their learning and stakeholder engagement.
- The graduate will learn how to work in a project environment and experience accounting related aspects regarding projects. With the guidance of the Business unit controller the graduate will also assist with helping the project controller with some duties, loading journal vouchers into the system, working on Accounts Receivables collections, collecting VAT documents for business. The graduate will also be responsible for ad hoc tasks related to finance not limited to those already mentioned above.
- You should have a Degree or Diploma in Accounting.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate strong written and communication skills and overall learning attitude.
- Knowledge on Microsoft outlook, Intermediate Excel Skills, Word documentation and understanding general accounting principles would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hitachienergy.com.