Company : Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions
Location : Durban, South Africa
Closing date: 11 January 2022
Health and Safety Intern (SHEQ Intern)
The duration of this Internship Programme is 12 to 18 month long. Our Intern will earn a great stipend, and are not just there because of skills development requirements, the intern is there to contribute to their teams and learn as much as they can. Hopefully gaining enough practical experience in the field to land their dream job!
Must have studied the following:
- Health and Safety Management
- Work experience is not a requirement but can be beneficial.
- National Diploma (NQF 6), Degree (NQF 7), Postgraduate Degree (NQF 8-10).
- First preference will be given to Coloured or African females.
- Must be unemployed.
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 30 years.
- Must reside in Durban.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected] for the application form.
To apply for this job email your details to Caitlin.Appulsamy@walwil.com.