Description: Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated CAD Trainee to join the Project Delivery Group.
Our Project Delivery Group (PDG) helps clients reach their business goals through a range of strong technical capabilities. We ensure world-class project delivery through the skills of our people, methodologies, governance, and systems.
Our engineering and project management and construction disciplines ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the metals and mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
We manage our clients’ entire project lifecycle from studies to building assets, operating the assets, and developing efficiencies.
Join our team and become part of a community that strives for positive change–providing the best solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges!
As The Successful Candidate, You Must
- Be a South African citizen
- Have completed your N6 Mechanical Engineering qualification within the last 2 years
- Be studying towards your MDDOP (Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice) qualification or you must have completed your MDDOP qualification within the last 2 years
- Have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above
- Have no more than 1 year work experience
- Be in possession of and attach copies of the following documents to be considered:
- South African Identity Document
- Complete transcript of your academic records (all nated courses taken as well as MDDOP transcripts)
- Updated and comprehensive CV
You Bring To The Role
- High level design thinking
- An appreciation and understanding of technologies and design
- Dynamic and adaptability to new systems
- Out of the box thinking
Why join us?
- Develop innovation partnerships
- Think locally, work globally
- Engage with people who make a difference
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hatch.com.