We bring training to you, customized to address the needs of all the employees involved as well as the company.
Company : Guest Resource Services
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Closing date: 02 July 2021
Guest Resource Services: Learnership Opportunity 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available for x3 individuals who are interested in a career of facilitation in the Adult Education and Training sector at our Head Office branch in Pretoria. The successful candidates will be enrolled on a ETDP Practitioner NQF5 learnership and will receive excellent and firsthand workplace exposure.
While the candidates are busy completing the learnership, they will assist current facilitators with their class administration and other related tasks. The facilitators who they assist will be their workplace mentors. Candidates will attend class for the learnership and will be issued a timetable confirming dates. On days where the candidate is not in class, they will assist their allocated facilitator.
The candidates will receive a monthly stipend to cover traveling costs as well as food.
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric.
- Computer skills will be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work well with able and disabled learners.
- Willing to travel should the need arise.
- Experience not essential as long as there is a passion for training present.
- Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally, Accountable and with Credibility.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
How to Apply
Sorry. This position has closed