Company : GSK
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 07 December 2021
GSK: LOC Quality Internship Opportunity 2022
- Maintain a high level of QMS knowledge and awareness of changes within the commercial environment to seek opportunities and manage potential business adversity.
- Supporting the LOC Quality Manager to ensure a robust, sustainable, and effective QMS (Quality Management System) through monitoring and reviewing the compliance status within the LOC element of the Supply Chain and South Africa Marketing Company.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of effective Quality Assurance systems to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with GSK standards and policies, Guide for Commercial Companies, GMP, GDP and regulatory requirements by supporting the LOC Quality Manager as directed
- Ensure that all SOPs are in place, updated & training has been conducted across the business. Ensure a monitoring system in place for tracking training compliance and process for escalation of persistent non-compliance. Processes in place for delivering routine training for updates to SOPs, GQPs, and GQMPs as relevant.
- Promote QMS management principles and seek continuous improvement of the processes
- Review, conduct impact assessments and implement any updates to QMS policies
- BSc – Scientific tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Able to work effectively in English
- Self-starter, able to schedule and progress workload on own
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP
- Knowledge on effective quality documentation systems.