At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Has completed a minimum of the first 2 years in a formal qualification in Chemistry
- Hands on experience of Wet Chemistry Techniques
- Some experience in Instrumental Analytical Techniques, such as Gas Chromatography and HPLC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Qualified with either a BSc in Chemistry or a National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Hands on experience in a Pharmaceutical laboratory
- Experience of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Experience of a Quality Management System (QMS)
HOW TO APPLY
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
CLOSING DATE for applications: Monday 31st August (COB)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gsk.com.