Table of Contents
Groen Sebenza Programme Administrators (2 Positions)
iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority – St Lucia, KwaZulu-Natal
Contract | Data Capturing
Closing date 23rd May 2022
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority a renowned World Heritage Park where conservation, sustainable tourism and benefit sharing prevails hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates.
- Grade 12 with 1 year Database Management working experience.
- Code EB driver’s license
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 1 year working experience in preparing reports with working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office software package such as MS Word, Excel, Access – Database and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Check documentation for correctness and completeness
- Proactively identify discrepancies in documents
- Ensure documentation from Projects are captured
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Financial and Administrative management
- Prepare documentation for auditing purposes
- Liaise with Funder and Auditors (Internal & External)
- Conduct regular internal auditing, Database information
- Manage system office & data capturing department
- Ensure compliance to funders requirement (Administrative & Financial)
- Maintenance of office filing system
- Assistance with procurement processes
- Produce and submit monthly & quarterly reports
- Response to the advertised vacant position and closing date: Please send your application letter with a detailed CV stating the reference number and the position you applying for with certified copies of qualifications, ID and driver’s license attached before the close of business on 23 May 2022. Qualifications and experience must be stated both in the covering letter and CV.
- No applications will be accepted after the closing date.
- Appointment of the candidate into this position will be made at the sole discretion of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority.
- Applicants who have not received any response within 60 days from closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The appointment for this position will be made in accordance with the Employment Equity Policy and Employment Equity Plan of iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority.
- For any administrative matters in relation to this advert you may call Human Resources Office at 035-5901633 during business hours between 8h00 and 16h00.
- Fixed Term Contract (1 June 2022 – 31 March 2024)
- R406 per day
Download Full Vacancy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.