- Reference Number : refs/008246
- Directorate : DEPARTMENT: -Intensive Care Unit -Diagnostic Radiology and Imaging -Nuclear Medicine – Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics – Cardiology – Community Health – Family Medicine – Internal Medicine – Psychiatry – Accident and Emergency – Obstetrics and Gynaecology – Paediatrics and Child Health – General Surgery – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) – Ophthalmology – Urology – Orthopaedics – Hand & Micro Surgery – Neurosurgery – Paediatrics Surgery – Cardiothoracic Surgery – Anaesthesiology
- Number of Posts : 50
- Package : Grade 1 ( R 821 205.00 – R 884 670.00) Grade 2 (R 938 964.00 – R 1 026 693.00)Grade 3 ( R 1 089 693.00 – R 1 362 366.00)
- Enquiries : DR .N.M.E Sithole Tel No : 012 529 3203
- Appropriate qualification that allows registration with Health Professional Council (HPCSA) as a Medical officer. Current proof of registration with the HPCSA as a Medical practitioner. Basic Medical degree (MBCHC or equivalent) .
- •Provide Medical health and support to patients in the Wards and the out patients. •Assist with in services training of students, Interns, Community services doctors and Nurses. •Attendance of relevant administrative meetings e.g. Mortality meeting . •Rendering of after hour services at night or weekends.
- The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted.Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identityverification, qualificationverification, criminal records checks.Succesful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : DR GEORGE MUKHARI ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 31-08-2021
|Do you have MBCHB Degree|
|Are you registered with HPCSA as an Independent Practice Medical Practitioner|
|Do you have current registration with HPCSA|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
To apply for this job please visit professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za.