Company : Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA)
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 28 January 2022
Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA): Student Bursaries for 2022
The GCRA bursary programme is open to all qualifying youth, with particular preference given to youth from Gauteng, who wish to study for an undergraduate and/or post-graduate programme at an accredited Higher Education and Training (HET) institution in South Africa.
The following students automatically qualify, but must also complete the appliction form online:
- Top Achievers from Gauteng Schools
- Top learner from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learner from LSEN schools in Gauteng
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng – Proof of residence required
- Students intending to study an undergraduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or is currently registered for such.
- Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning
- A Souh African Citizen
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the age of 18 and 35
NB. The bursary covers full cost of study, with conditions, as stipulated in the bursary contract.
How to Apply
- Certified copy of South African ID(by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric Certificate and or latest academic results(certified)
- Proof of income from parent(s) or guardian(s) or affidavit
- Letter of Motivation(not more than 2 pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Disability or medical report(where applicable)
To apply for this job please visit gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za.