Company : Footgear
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 17 August 2021
Footgear: IT Internship Opportunity 2021
An exciting fast-growing retail company is offering workplace experience opportunities to FET College Graduates who have completed their 18 months’ workplace experience.
This programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices for a duration of 12 months in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
Stipend: R4500.00 per month.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Good understanding of Windows 10 operating system. Configuration and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Microsoft office and related features like Teams
- A+ and N+ certification beneficial (completed or in progress)
- General knowledge of computers, laptops, tablets and associated peripherals
- Good understanding of wi-fi and internet technologies in general.
- Past experience of IT end user support will be an added advantage.
- Initiative & Willingness to learn
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can do attitude
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit footgear.mcidirecthire.com.