FNB – Newton Park, Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Security
Closing date 2nd June 2022
Table of Contents
- To coordinate, develop and evaluate security programs for the business.
- Matric (Grade 12)A valid Grad A PSiRA Certification and additional Security training would be a preference
- Minimum 3 years in a security management role with knowledge of security systems and/or technology.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Proven ability to work independently with limited or no supervision. Reporting Skills.
- Implement security standards, policies, procedures, monitor and report.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company premises.
- Participate in drafting or reviewing of security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, tactical or strategic initiatives
- Respond to medical emergencies, threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
- Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches/incidents.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Cultivate and manage good relations with a variety of stakeholder.
- Problem Solving – think creatively to facilitate successful solutions and alternatives.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.Train contracted security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Develop and implement security plans
- Establishment of efficient work procedures and schedules that allow for optimisation and tracking of own work and deliverables.
- Manage investigations in case of crime / violent crime
- Monitor and manage potential physical and financial risk through communicating concerns and addressing accordingly
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, communication, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Make a promise
- Be deeply invested
- Value our differences
- Build trust, not territory
- Have courage
- Always do the right thing
- Stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.