Company : Faurecia
Location : Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Closing date: 09 February 2021
The ME Graduate supports the ME Team in the deployment of the manufacturing and engineering activities of the plant and deploys according to Group’s policy.
- To assist all PPTL’s in all manufacturing & engineering processes.
- Support with the FES Deployment (ME & Maintenance)
- To take part in all new projects and existing projects.
- Rollout of equipment care in the plant.
- To participate in QRCI’s.
- Assisting in all plant layouts.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- B-Tech or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Available to commence work immediately if successful
- Must have SA citizenship
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Power Point, Word
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Results-oriented, committed team-player
- Willingness to grow in a high-pressure environment
- International mindset
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
NB. Must have academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% average over the duration of their studies.
To apply for this job please visit careers.faurecia.com.