Company : Experian
Location: Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
The role of a product analyst is to support product team in making data informed decisions through analysis of data relating to product and how it is being used by clients. The insights drawn from the data analysis are used to drive next best decision in order to retain clients and maximise profits.
These decisions relate to pricing, optimization of existing products and development of new products. The analyst will be required to analyse internal data relating to usage and pricing together with market research, engaging existing clients on what could be improved.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection, loading and transforming processes.
- Developing new datasets.
- Provide rapid feedback and insight on ad-hoc requests.
- Develop and Maintain Pricing Model
- Provide analyses and insights that will help Product Managers with their strategic objectives.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with client and product development teams.
- Undertaking data collection, pre-processing and analysis.
- Creating reports and presentations for business uses.
- Managing and administrating monthly business processes.
- Client (Internal/External) Communication.
- Market Research
- Monthly Reporting
- Documenting Business Requirements
- Computer Science,
- Data Science,
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Import and Export data from different database technologies.
- Process automation and monitoring.
- Data Cleansing
- Data profiling
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.