Company : Ericsson
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 08 August 2021
Ericsson: HR Internship Programme 2021
We are looking for a Human Resources graduate to join our HR team in South Africa to provide support and services to the business. You will grow in this fast-paced and driven environment and gain valuable knowledge and skills that will form a great foundation for your future career.
What we are offering you
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader.
- You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Must have graduated from your degree in 2020 or 2021
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Labour Relations, Laws & Legislation Knowledge
- HR Processes & Disciplines Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Passion to deliver results & meet customer expectations
- Excellent planning & organising skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good collaborator and team player
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.