Location: South Africa
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Entersekt: Bursary Opportunity for 2022
The bursary is available to students pursuing studies towards a qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering, at the University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch University..
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You must have completed your 1st year of study
- You must be studying at the University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch University, and will continue to study there
- You must be from a designated group
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
Registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation in university residence or alternate approved student accommodation, as well as a monthly allowance to be used towards transport, meals, textbooks and laptop.
Bursary recipients will also have the opportunity to partake in structured vacation work, whereby they will gain relevant work and industry experience
How to Apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documents:
- South African ID Document (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including 1st year results and most recent results (on university letterhead)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
NB. there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected] (Insert the words “Entersekt Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview before final selection is made. If you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.