Competitive advantage through innovation
Company : Element Six
Location : Springs, South Africa
Closing date: 13 April 2023
Element Six is currently seeking an Instrumentation Apprentice. The successful applicant shall be remunerated according to the SEIFSA Main Agreement Apprenticeship pay scales.
The successful applicant will be contracted as an Apprentice through the Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Seta (MERSETA) for the duration of the training Programme.
- Technical Grade 12 / Matric or N2.
- Copies of relevant qualifications should accompany application.
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Supporting multi-disciplinary teams ensuring HSE across all operations.
- A diligent worker with a keen eye for detail, can do, pro-active attitude and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work under close supervision from Qualified Artisans
- A working understanding of safety and environmental standards and demonstrated commitment to uphold these standards.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.