Company : ELCB
Location : East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing date: 19 February 2021
ELCB has opportunities for recently qualified and currently graduates to gain practical work experience in their field of study. The intern will work under the supervision of the Direct Line Manager as well as the mentor(s) that they have been assigned to work with.The Internships will run for a period of 12 months.
The following Internship opportunities are open for applications:
- Effective communication and written skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Microsoft Certifications Advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Time management skills
How to Apply
Intern – ICT Support Agent
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- IT Degree or equivalent IT diploma
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.