location: Century City, Western Cape, South Africa
closing date: 28 February 2021
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years. Since our inception in 2008, Educor has evolved into an education giant offering face-to-face, distance and online learning. Our face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA and Central Technical College. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and our higher-education distance brand, Lyceum.
Academic,Education,Higher & Tertiary Education,Marketing
• The main purpose of the job is to engage with the copy editing, writing, proof reading and instructional design of on line courses for Uni4 Online.
• Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of the course development, design and branding for on line and e learning initiatives.
• Offer input to creative meetings and sharing ideas and able to present conceptualised ideas for layout,
• Producing attractive and effective designs for all media – mobile and web,
• Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback,
• Liaising effectively with internal and external stake holders, new clients and other team members,
• Researching current and useful illustrations/images from different platforms and reworking logos and colour templates,
• And support the team throughout the execution of course development to final upload to the LMS
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
1.Certification in Adobe Suite (CC)
2.Certification in Graphic Design and HTML & CSS basics.
3.Advantageous: Degree in Graphic Design.
4.Strong written and verbal communication skills
5.Adeptness with leading design software packages
6.Some creative industry experiences
7.The ability to meet deadlines in a highly pressurised environment
8.A background of working as part of a design team
9.From time-to-time a junior designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
Job Closing Date 28/02/2021
To apply for this job please visit educor.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.