Company : Drakenstein Municipality
Location : Drakenstein Municipality, South Africa
Closing date: 22 February 2021
Work Integrated Learning 2021
Drakenstein Municipality invites eligible unemployed students who have successfully completed an occupational qualification in any of the South African accredited TVET Colleges to apply for placement opportunities/ workplace exposure ONLY in fields listed below:
Duration: 12 Months contract
The following Learnership opportunities are open for appplications:
Civil Engineering and Building Construction
SAQA ID: 90799
- Qualification: National Certificate :Vocational Civil Engineering and Building Construction NQF4
Engineering and Related Design
SAQA ID: 90803
- Qualification: National Certificate: Vocational Engineering and Related Design NQF4
SAQA ID: 67005
- Qualification: National Certificate: N6: Engineering Studies NQF5
- Personal cover letter
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified ID copy
- Certified academic record of results (including most recent)
- Certified copy of formal qualification
- Certification of documentation should not be older than three months
Your application can be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Hand delivered to: Drakenstein Municipality, Civic Centre, Bergriver Boulevard, Paarl, 7646 at the Human Resources – Training and Development Section.
Closing date for emailed applications: Monday, 22 February 2021 at 23h59
Closing date for hardcopies: Monday, 22 February 2021 at 16:45
Contact: Mrs. Aletchia Visser or Ms. Jaydene Sampson at 021 807 4510/807 4795 (Human Resources- Training and Development).
NB. Should there be no feedback received by/or before 31 June 2021, applicants may consider themselves as being unsuccessful. Failure to submit the required documents will result in automatic disqualification.
To apply for this job email your details to Graduate@drakenstein.gov.za.