Drakenstein Municipality Internship programme 2021
Drakenstein Municipality invites eligible unemployed Graduates who have successfully completed a three-year degree/ diploma to apply for placement opportunities / workplace exposure in fields relevant to the Local Government sphere.
- Three-Year Diploma in a field relevant to Local government.
- Personal cover letter
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified ID copy
- Certified academic record of results (including most recent)
- Certified copy of formal qualification
- Certification of documentation should not be older than three months.
How to Apply
Your application can be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Hand delivered at: the Human Resources – Training and Development Section. Drakenstein Municipality, Civic Centre, Bergriver Boulevard, Paarl, 7646 at the Human Resources – Training and Development Section.
Please note that no CV’s will be returned on the applicant’s request, therefore please do not send us your original certificates.
Closing date for emailed applications: Monday, 30 November 2020 at 23h59
Closing date for hardcopies: Monday, 30 November 2020 at 16:45
To apply for this job please visit www.graduates24.com.