Company : Dis-Chem
Location : Midrand, South Africa
Date listed: 25 August 2021
Point Of Sale Systems Graduate Internship Opportunity
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a graduate to join the Point of Sale systems team at our Head office in Midrand. The graduate will provide functional support to the business as well as project support for the Application Development and Maintenance teams for POS.
- Assist in maintaining system integrity and functionality by designing and compiling specifications, this includes all applicable documentation.
- Assist in providing functional Support for POS, Incidents and Problem Management.
- Perform and document detailed testing.
- Identify and specify alternative methods for functions to perform business activities.
- Provide QA (quality Assurance) for FSS (Functional System Specifications), SIT (System Integration Testing).
- Provide a friendly and efficient knowledgeable service to all Stakeholders.
- Respond to and assist with any query, related to POS.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Grade 12 / Matric or a Senior Certificate
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- SAP Certification
- Computer Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Quality Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit dischem.simplify.hr.