Closing date: 07 February 2020
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Learning and Development Intern to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to provide quality administrative support to the L&D team and relevant stakeholders across all aspects of the L&D Department. You will also assist in maintaining administration standards by prepare reports and collecting and analysing.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Human Resource Development or Industrial Psychology Qualification
- Human Resource experience.
- Previous administration experience.
- Retail Experience
- Support with training and development audits.
- Assist with workplace skills plan and annual training report annual submissions.
- Be a point of contact for inquiries from the public regarding programme opportunities.
- Assist in the administration of applying for Learnership, Bursaries, Internship and Grants according to Dis-Chem needs
- Assist with the implementation of different training plans and the submission of monthly training reports.
- Assist with the coordination of induction on all-new programmes.
- Assist with the coordination of Skills Development Meetings and Training.
- Assist in gathering information for Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports.
- Assist in gathering information for Employment Equity and BBEEE.
How to Apply