Company : Digby Wells Environmental
Location: Bryanston, Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: 15 May 2023
At Digby Wells Environmental, we are passionate about what we do and are extremely fortunate to be able to Make a Difference in the lives of our colleagues, our clients, the communities we work in and the environment. We are looking for someone who provide marketing and business development support and administrative assistance.
- Accurately capture and maintain information onto the CRM system.
- Data analysis of marketing and business development activities, which are then put into presentation format.
- Presentation of marketing and business development activities.
- Arrange monthly marketing meetings, including minute taking and co-ordinating of reporting information for the meeting.
- Develop marketing material and collateral.
- Assist with the arranging of marketing events and conferences.
- Gather and compile information for tender and proposal purposes.
- Develop marketing plans in conjunction with functional expert..
- Provide expert support services with respect to marketing.
- Assisting in the maintenance of marketing administration processes.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s products and services rendered.
- Carry out client surveys as and when required.
- Participate in business development activities including, developing fit-for-purpose proposals.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Degree or Diploma in: Marketing Management or equivalent.
- Must have a driver’s licence.
Skills and Competencies:
- PC Literacy (Microsoft office incl. Intermediate excel).
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Strong ability to build relationships and network.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be innovative.
- French or Spanish Language skills would be beneficial.
Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and prepared to obtain other vaccinations that may be required by clients and for travel purposes.
How to Apply
To Apply, Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.