Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/014560
- Directorate : Nursing Department
- Number of Posts : 18
- Package : R 134 514 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr GNB Moeng TEL: 011 481 5584
- Grade 10-12 or equivalent, one (1) year Nursing Assistant Certificate that allows registration with South African Nursing Council (SANC). Current registration with SANC as Nursing Assistant. Proof of SANC registration.
- To provide quality basic nursing care services under the supervision of Professional Nurses. To nurse patients within the scope of practices as defined by the SANC e.g., measure, interpret and record vital signs, give health education, sustain nutritional status of patients. Prepare for diagnostic and surgical procedures and provide elementary nursing care by assisting with daily living such as good hygiene, nutrition and maintenance of good comfort. Escort patients for clinical procedures. To practice nursing care safely and ethically in allocated areas. To maintain professional growth, ethical standards and self-development. Perform any other delegated duties within their scope of Nursing practice. Must be prepared to work in allocated area due to service demands and work shifts as per allocation; this includes night shift, weekends and public holidays.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. For assistance with online applications please email your query to e [email protected] Application should be accompanied by a fully completed and signed new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents plus a recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), Registration Certificate with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) and a proof of current registration. Applications without proof of a new Z83 application form, a detailed CV, registration certificate and a proof of current registration with the (SANC) will be disqualified. (Shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies of educational qualifications and other relevant documents not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All foreign qualification must be accompanied by evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. The recommended candidate may be subjected to Medical Surveillance as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 5/1993. It is Department’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department reserves the right not to appoint/fill this post.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 15-08-2022
|Do you have Grade 10-12 or equivalent, one (1) year Nursing Assistant Certificate that allows registration with South African Nursing Council (SANC)?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Apply Here: https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za
To apply for this job please visit professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za.