Table of Contents
Data Capturer – WRHI – Gophelega Ekurhuleni CDC
Wits Reproductive Health and HIV Institute – Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
Contract | Data Capturing
Closing date 17 May 2022
- To capture data accurately and timeously into a computerized database for relevant Wits RHI division.
- Grade 12 with basic computer and typing skills are essential.
- Minimum 1 year experience in data capturing or administration (Tier.Net is a compulsory requirement)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Accuracy and ability to meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with management, clinicians and other team members as well as with donors’ Data Management team members.
- Receive patient files from Clinicians for data capturing on Tier.Net, ETR and DHIS.
- Identify missing data, inconsistencies and errors and follow-up or report on missing data or errors.
- Capture confidential patient information.
- Compare data entered with source documents and make necessary corrections to information entered.
- Communicate with clinicians and managers to update missing information on Clinical ART Stationery
- Perform data cleaning.
- Perform regular data backup.
- File patient documents according to protocol or SOPs.
- Maintain and update patient files.
- Maintain an effective and efficient filing system.
- Distribute data and reports to relevant team members.
- Provide administrative support i.e. copying, faxing, filing, archiving etc.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and demonstrates effective self-management.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback.
- Take ownership for driving own career development.
- Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email.
- The subject heading of the email must read TK004 – 2022 and the job title of position applying for.
Please include the following documentation:
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
- A detailed CV
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities:
- Experience in Tier. Net, DHIS and ETR.Net systems.
- Certification in good clinical practice and experience in a research environment will be an advantage.
- Thorough with good attention to detail.
- Ordered and systematic with strict compliance to protocols.
- Good administrative skills are required together with working knowledge of Microsoft
- Office and database packages. Able to work to deadlines.
- Demonstrated data capturing speed and accuracy.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion must be maintained at all times.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- TK004 – 2022
Download Full Vacancy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.