Company : Council for Geoscience
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Closing date: 19 April 2022
Role Purpse: To provide administrative support to the Risk Manager through the application of risk and compliance management, and fraud prevention, in order to deliver on the AOP requirements and expectations from the Audit and Risk Committee and the CGS Board.
- Conduct risk, compliance and fraud awareness campaigns.
- Assist in conducting risk assessments and updating the risk registers.
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of risk mitigation strategies and obtaining evidence of activities.
- Liaise with the appropriate stakeholders and role players in the various Units to establish relationships.
- Assist in ensuring understanding of the risks, emerging risks, processes and controls, to enable pro-active risk management.
- Conduct research on emerging risks as well as various applicable compliance requirements
- Prepare risk and compliance reports for management
- Assist in enhancing compliance checklists.
- Assist in completing compliance checklists in consultation with business units and obtaining evidence of compliance.
- Assist in standardising current controls and develop a control library.
- Assist in capturing risk information into the ERP risk management system.
- Identify risk activities.
National Diploma / Degree in:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Risk and Compliance
Skills and Competencies:
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work.
- Meets deadlines.
- Report writing.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Speak English at business fluency level
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your application to: [email protected]
Please quote the position title (2x Risk and Compliance Management Interns) as a reference when submitting your application.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.