Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 March 2021
Introducing a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified graduate to start a career as Performance Analyst Intern at Coronation Fund Managers.
This graduate needs to have a quantitative background and must have majored in subjects such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science or quantitative finance.
This is a great opportunity to join an established and high performing team in a leading asset management company.
Performance Analyst Intern
- Financial mathematics or statistical orientation.
- BBusSci/ BComm (Actuarial, Quantitative Management).
- BSc (Maths, Statistics).
- Full involvement in the performance cycle.
- Responsible for daily and monthly performance procedure.
- Ad hoc performance queries.
- Ex-post performance and risk analysis.
- Compiling and evaluating performance data for business pitches.
- Responsible for the performance data sign off process.
- Maintenance of performance databases.
- Maintenance of performance systems.
- Understanding of operational work-flow, performance and attribution methodologies and portfolio risk statistics.
- An excellent understanding of investment strategies, financial instruments, and markets.
- Understanding of detailed investment data sets and fund accounting data.
- Analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Good systems knowledge and skills required.
- Excel essential.
- Statpro (Performance & Attribution, Interactive) an advantage
- Morningstar Direct, INet an advantage.
- SQL knowledge an advantage.
*For South African roles only – Please note that in order to meet objectives set in our Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from designated groups.*
To apply for this job please visit coronation.erecruit.co.