Premium Broadband and Enterprise-grade Licensed Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) connectivity for businesses.
- Midrand, Johannesburg
- Full Time
Young Professional in Training: Picker/Packer
We have an Internship Opportunity for a Warehousing: Picker/Packer in our Telecommunications Industry.
The suitable candidate will be reporting into the Receiving and Floor Supervisor.
You would need to adhere to the warehouse motto of “a place for everything, and everything in its place”
Duties & Responsibilities
- Locate product in the warehouse using location forms
- Pull products from shelves and ensure that they are not damaged
- Place orders on pallets for shipping purposes
- Load and unload shipments and place shipments in receiving area
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Pack item kits in accordance to specifications provided by procurement & warehouse manager
- Ensure the accuracy of each order
- Ensure a clean working area at all times
- Refer to pick reports for work orders
- Ensure that electronic products are tested and they are in proper working order
- Label items with stock codes & take part in stock counting
- Track and maintain inventory for all items in warehouse
- Document every action on paper and in a predefined database
- Seal all pulled orders in shrinking plastic to ensure safety
- Perform stocking duties and ensure restocking of each product pulled from the inventory
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualifications and Experience:
A Qualification in Logistics or any equivalent qualification
1 year + working experience in the Warehousing Department.
Package & Remuneration
Comsol Networks (Pty) Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.