INTERN : VIDEOGRAPHER
STIPEND : R 5 000.00 MONTHLY
NATURE OF APPOINTMENT : INTERNSHIP
REF NO : CAO07/2020
- Is actively pursuing a Diploma in a visual communications/marketing-related field / National Diploma in Video Technology.
- Through related experience has demonstrated the skills and ability to be an effective marketing/videographer intern with the college.
- Is able to effectively communicate, build relationships and present ideas.
- Has excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Has excellent computer skills and is proficient with all related programs, including Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other creative suite programs.
- Has strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- High energy with a sense of urgency in responding to the college’s needs.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Is committed to the college’s values
- Attention to detail in maintaining required records and reports.
- Demonstrates initiative and innovation
HOW TO APPLY
Applications may be forwarded to:
The Acting Principal
Coastal KZN TVET College
For Attention : Human Resources Section
To apply for this job please visit www.careersportal.co.za.