This internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Emergency Management Services Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
- Grade 12 / Matric;
- Computer literacy;
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Integrated Service Delivery Intern
- Diploma or Degree in Administration or Secretarial;
Closing date: 29 February 2021
- High level confidentiality;
- Value and Integrity;
- Attention to detail and quality focused;
- Knowledge of local government policies, protocol and procedures; Batho Pele Principles.
To apply for this job please visit zfrmz.com.