Company : City of Ekurhuleni
Location : Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 20 May 2022
City of Ekurhuleni invites application from unemployed suitably qualified graduates to apply for the 2022 / 2023 Work Integrated Learning (WIL) / Internship programmes.
- Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
Fields of study:
Must have a Relevant Degree / Diploma / N6 Certificate
- Finance / Economic Studies (Ref: XPHRFIN01)
- Environmental / Agricultural Studies (Ref: XPHRES01)
- Social Studies (Ref : XPHRSS01)
- Legal Studies (Ref: XPHRLAW01)
- Human Resources / Legal Studies (Ref: XPHRHR01)
- Engineering and Built Environment Studies (Ref: XPHRENG01)
- Communication and Marketing (Ref: XPHRCOM01)
- Applicants must be currently unemployed
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before.
- Permanent employment is not guaranteed after completion of the training.
How to Apply
NB. Use the reference number to identify the Internship you wish to apply for
To apply for this job please visit ekurhuleni.taleo.net.