Developing globally competitive tech and innovation sectors to enable sustainable economic growth and greater employment.
Company : Citi South Africa
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 17 July 2021
Citi South Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme. The yearlong programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
As a Graduate you will go through a lengthy interview process and if successful will be placed in one of the following business areas:
- Operations and Technology
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Other Banking areas
- Global Markets
- Human Resources
We want to hear from you if…
- You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or you have a Master’s degree in any discipline
- Acceptable to have a maximum of 1 years of work experience but not required
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.