Company : CHIETA
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 08 October 2021
CHIETA: HR / Human Resource Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
A position exists at the CHIETA Head Office for a HR Administration Intern. This position will be responsible for various administrative duties within the HR Unit and will report to the HR Manager.
Stipend: R 7000.00 monthly less any tax deductions
Key Performance Areas
- Assist with the co-ordination of the recruitment process
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of employee files
- Ensure new starters receive and complete the required documentation
- Provide administrative support to the HR Unit
- Capturing of information on the HRIS
- Make travel arrangements in line with the supply chain processes and procedures
- Order stationery and office supplies for the Unit
- Assist with the logistical arrangements for workshops and other HR related events
- Assist with OHS related activities and administration
- Assist on rotational basis to conduct daily screening and attendance register administration
- A HR / Human Resources related qualification (Diploma or Degree)
- Preferably graduates with no work experience and in need or in-service training to qualify.
- If you apply for this Internship and you have work experience you will not be considered as it is clear that we require an Intern for development.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
- Knowledge of VIP HR Premier will be advantageous
- Knowledge of HR related Legislation.
- lanning and organisation skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Values, Confidentiality is an essential attribute for this position
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested persons are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to:[email protected]
If no feedback is provided to applicants by 30 November 2021, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.