Table of Contents
Agent: Client Care
Capitec – Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Banking
Closing date N/A
- We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- 1 – 2 years inbound contact centre
- Customer service experience
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Call centre processes and procedures
- Customer care and service protocol
- Communications Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Telephonic / Call skills
- Attention to Detail
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- To provide administrative service and support to Capitec Bank’s clients; utilizing product knowledge to attend to enquiries and complaints relating to account information and card transactions.
- To provide support to all clients making use of Capitec Bank’s Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services.
- Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willing to work regular shifts or weekends or rotational standbys
To apply for this job please visit careers.capitecbank.co.za.