Company : Cape Gate
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 28 February 2021
Cape Gate: Isaac Joffe Fellowship Student Bursaries for 2021
The Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursary will be awarded to Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering (B.Ing) students, entering their 2nd year of study.
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
- Registration fees,
- Tuition fees,
- Book allowance,
- Once-off computer allowance,
- Personal allowance,
- Accommodation in residence
- Meals or a living allowance.
- Students will be required to take part in paid vacation work at the company, during the December to January holidays.
- Bursaries are awarded for 1 year at a time and are renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
- Once students have graduated, they will be required to work for Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd for the equal duration of funding received.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time towards an Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering (B.Ing) degree qualification
- Completed your 1st year of studies
- Entering your 2nd year of study
- Studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum “C” symbol for overall average in 1st year final results
- Proven financial need
How to Apply
How to apply
Application forms can also be collected from Human Resource Development Department, Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd, Nobel Boulevard, Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, 1900.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application form:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- 1st year tertiary academic record (certified copy)
Applications must be in one of the following ways:
Hand Delivery to:
Human Resource Development Department
Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd
Fax: 016 980 2225
NB. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend an interview before final selection is made. If your application was unsuccessful, you will receive notification in writing.