Buffalo City TVET College – Southernwood, East London, Eastern Cape
Contract | Administration
Closing date yi 27 ka May 2022
Table of Contents
- College Council 4 months fixed term contract
- Matric or NCV Level 4 with a recognised;
- M+3 degree/diploma relevant in Office Administration/Management Assistant;
- Experience at a TVET College or in an educational institution will be an added advantage.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Extensive knowledge of the National examination policies, CET ACT, Government Gazette: Conduct of Examination, DHET Punctuality Policy, Examination requirements for Exam Centres;
- Excellent computer skills / knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Perform certificates and diploma audit and keep register;
- Assist with verification of ICASS and term marks;
- Verification of examination enrolments on ITS at campus level;
- Timeous completion of preliminary examination enrolments and submission to Department of Higher Education & Training;
- Following up of outstanding results with campuses;
- Assist with the submission of outstanding ICASS marks/POEs to ensure they are forwarded to the DHET on time;
- Coordinate clear systems to campuses on control of receiving statements of results, certificates, permits and diplomas;
- Execution of examination duties according to the National Examination Policy for National Certificate Vocational (NCV) and Report 191 (NATED);
- Application for examination concessions to DHET;
- Distribution of examination instructions and memorandums to campuses;
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidates who are suitably qualified for the above positions should submit an official application form (Z83), a comprehensive CV and relevant certified copies; ID; qualifications, previous experience, together with the work contact details, including e-mail addresses of at least three work-related references to email address.
- Failure to submit the required documents mentioned above or late submission your application will not be considered.
- Application forms and the full advert are available on our website, www.bccollege.co.za.
- The college reserves the right to verify any information received in applications.
- Selected candidates will be subjected to a vetting process and personnel suitability check in terms of minimum information security standards.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview and may be subjected to a competency assessment as part of the selection process.
- Submission of fraudulent documentation and canvassing of Council members or College staff will immediately disqualify the candidate.
- If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Preference will be given, but not limited to, to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act and the College’s Employment Equity Plan.
- The college reserves the right not to appoint/fill this position.
- All permanent employees will be subjected to a year’s probation period and fixed term employees to six months.
- SL 5 (Salary R 173 703 p.a. plus benefits with 37 % in lieu of benefits)
- Ms N Mhlola-Miza on 043 704 9275
Download Full Vacancy
Aplaya nge Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.