Company : BusinessTech
Location : Centurion, South Africa
Closing date: 05 March 2022
Broad Media: Journalism Internship Programme 2022
Broad Media – which owns MyBroadband, BusinessTech, and TopAuto – is gearing up for further expansion. This includes growing our editorial team, and we have a great opportunity for aspiring journalists in our journalism internship programme.
As a journalism intern you will learn to cover the latest news, produce interesting features, and sub-edit articles for publication. Broad Media offers an excellent work environment and awesome perks, and all the training you need to grow your career.
- English first language, excellent English writing ability
- A degree – does not have to be in Journalism
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (preferably HG English)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (Good with Excel and Word)
- Flexible and able to adjust to change quickly
- Approach work strategically
- Meet deadlines Sales and Targets
- Team player
- Self-driven and disciplined
- Well mannered
- Willing to learn
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit broadmedia.co.za.