Company : BASF
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 18 November 2021
BASF: Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
BASF is offering meaningful and hands-on learning opportunities to deserving Graduates from across the continent through a variety of Young Talent Development Programmes. The BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme will run for 18 – 24 months.
What you can expect
- Working for the number one chemical company in the world
- The best practical learning environment guided by a structured development plan
- On-the-job training as part of a committed customer focused team
- Regular feedback from Mentors
- Business School accredited Learning Programme
- Working with industry experts from across the continent
The ideal candidate should possess any of the following tertiary qualifications:
Degree / Diploma in:
- Human Resources,
- Industrial Psychology
- or any related field
NB. BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme is based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on work and experience-based (70%), asking questions and interacting with fellow colleagues (20%) and formal classroom training (10%).
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit basf.jobs.