Company : BASF
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 10 January 2022
BASF: Graduate Programme 2022
BASF provides meaningful & hands-on learning opportunities to deserving Graduates from across the continent through a variety of Young Talent Development Programmes. The BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme will run for 18 – 24 months.
What you can expect:
- Working for the number one chemical company in the world
- The best practical learning environment guided by a structured development plan
- On-the-job training as part of a committed customer focused team
- Regular feedback from Mentors
- Business School accredited Learning Programme
- Working with industry experts from across the continent
Fields of study:
Diploma, B-Tech or Degree in the following field(s):
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Marketing Management/Communications
- Risk Management
What the Programme offers:
BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme is based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on work and experience-based (70%), asking questions and interacting with fellow colleagues (20%) and formal classroom training (10%).
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit basf.jobs.