Table of Contents
AVI is the maker of popular FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) brands across a wide variety of categories including savory and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes. The company’s popular brand names include Five Roses, Ellis Brown, Fresh Pak, Frisco, Bakers, House of Coffees, Pyotts, I&J, Provita, Entyce, Yardley, Willards, Ciro, Coty, Carvela, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Gant, Tosoni and more.
The company has been in operation for over a century and employs close to 11,000 individuals.
AVI Procurement Graduate Programme 2023
AVI’s graduate programme offerings employ a comprehensive training experience comprised of practical exposure, mentorship, technical, business, and leadership development opportunities. Within the 24-month graduate internship programme, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide and diverse range of corporate activities including CSI initiatives, key improvement projects, behavioural development, and skills training.
Duties and responsibilities
- Acquire a strong knowledge of head office and factory procurement processes, as well as inbound and outbound factory logistics
- Gain full exposure to a variety of site logistics processes, as well as S&OP procedures with central planning
- Learn to understand SAP systems (MRP)
- Perform research, data collection, and project execution through influencing
Who should apply?
Applicants who meet the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements are qualified to submit an application:
- Holds a degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Procurement, or any equivalent qualification
- Attained at least a 60% average in final year of studies
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel
- Amenable to travelling between sites
- Preferably with previous part-time or vacation work experience
- Must be a highly analytical and effective problem solver
- A smart worker who plans and prioritizes tasks efficiently
- Knows how to apply technology in evaluating problems and interpreting data in an objective and logical manner
- Knows how to collaborate with colleagues and encourage active participation in decision-making processes
- Focused on delivering consistent, high-quality results
- Dependable with deadlines
- Committed to finding factual data gaining better understanding of the problem
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on AVI’s recruitment page. Kindly click the link below to start the process:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 19 August 2022.
For more details about AVI’s graduate programme offerings, send them an enquiry at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit avigraduates.simplify.hr.